Wednesday 5 December 2012

Life Drawing 6 - Female Model

This week we had a female model posing. As with the male model, we had to draw her in different poses at different durations. The first image directly below was done with a single-line however, in order to just draw the silhouettte, had difficulty with this technique as I was tempted to simply draw all the features in, still it came out ok despite how difficult I found the task - especially in mapping the anatomy.


 
I was fairly happy with how my longer skecthes came out. I avoided drawing the face and mainly concentrated on the main proportions of the body, I was pleased with the results, I've learnt alot with these classes and I feel it's shown. I think the only real difficulty I had was with the legs and thigh, getting them at the right angle was difficult due to the perspective of the pose.




No comments:

Post a Comment