Monday 4 March 2013

2d Lesson 19 - Man, Elf, Dwarf

In this lesson we were looking at different proportions and builds, in this case a dwarf, man and a elf.


I started off with initial sketches of the character's frames - I wanted to start with an accurate depiction of their body and frame, before I add shading and clothing.


Once I had the base done, I began sketching in the clothing and armor designs, before adding colour once all the values were complete.


After the colour was added, I tried to repaint in some of the values along with extra details, I wasn't too happy with the initial lighting, but I could edit so much.

Anyway overall I'm satisfied with the painting I'm not 100% pleased with it, but I feel I have learnt quite a bit in terms of stance and proportion from working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment